- Information Collection and Use We collect personal information such as your name, email address, and IP address when you use the Service. We use this information to provide and improve the Service and to communicate with you. WE ARE NOT INTERESTED ABOUT WHO YOU ARE, WE JUST LOG THESE INFORMATION FOR STATISTICAL PURPOSES AND FOR SECURITY REASONS.
- Information Sharing We may share your personal information with third parties such as our service providers or when required by law. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may share logs collected from time to time with third party for scanning or enrichment purposes. By submitting an URL, domain, subdomain, or IP address to our service, you acknowledge and agree that we have the right to use the data you submitted for any purpose. This includes the ability to share or resell the data to third-party entities such as security companies, IT researchers, and CERTs. It is your responsibility to ensure that any sensitive information such as email, name, surname, or address is removed from the data before submitting it to our service. If you are unable to remove sensitive information, you should not submit the data to our service.
- Data Retention We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Service and as required by law.
- Information Security We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your information. We rely on third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to operate our services and websites. Our servers and VPS may be located in various regions, including Europe (such as Italy, France, Germany, and the Netherlands) and other states (such as the United States of America and Canada). By using our services and websites, you acknowledge and agree that log files and other data (including your IP address, web pages you have visited on our website, and user-agent strings) and other processed data may be stored on these servers.
- Children’s Privacy The Service is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.